Benefits for Members
- Discounts Membership cards with discounts for the following: 15% Jacksons Drawing Supplies, 15 % Oxlades Art Supplies (Osborne Park), 20% Krazy Price Discount (Armadale)
- Monthly Meetings with art demonstrations. Held on the 2nd Thursday evening of the month, 6.30 to 8.30 pm, this is the highlight of the calendar where we hear what the society and members have been doing, themed art challenges (with certificates for winners), and raffle prizes. And a casual catch up over supper.
- Classes and Workshops: Attend art sessions, lessons or teach a variety of art styles and media, eg oils, acrylics, watercolours, pastels.
- Exhibition Opportunities: Annual Awards Exhibition (5 artworks), Shopping centre exhibitions (full or half panel), Markets, Gallery at the Arena (2 per artist).
- The ASA Website Gallery has an area for Members to sell their artwork through the online gallery, send your Artist Profile and artwork images (in separate emails, one image each) to Ned email@example.com You can also check up on society meeting minutes by using the password on your membership card. Includes class schedules, minutes and files.
- Member owned framing at J & D Framing 0401 881 976
- Newsletter, Social Media and Website: receive a monthly newsletter, sent by email and uploaded on the website, published around the 25th of each month with updates of our art society events and links to other art award exhibition opportunities. Facebook Page: (5) Armadale Society of Artists PRIVATE GROUP is full of art discussions, interactions and good networking with local artists. The ASA Facebook public page is for promoting member exhibitions and ASA events.
- Social Events Christmas Party, excursions, lunch, painting evenings, movie nights. For further enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org Membership Coordinator
If you are considering becoming a member please download a membership form and an ATO Statement by Supplier form. If you have an ABN you don't have to fill out the ATO Statement by Supplier Form but please let us know via email that you have one.
Payment of fees can be done electronically by EFT to the Account shown on the Membership Form and your application forwarded to the Treasurer using the email address also on the Membership Form.
Your form can also be handed in at on of our monthly member meetings held every second Thursday of the month at the Armadale Arena, 6pm, 4 Townley St, Armadale.